Non-medical home care is when a certified caregiver helps the senior with activities of daily living (ADLs) safely in the comfort of the senior’s own home.
This helps to support the primary caregiver and free up some of her time. The caregiver can then take a breather or handle other commitments.
Our non-medical/respite home care services include:
- Vital Signs Checking
- Medication Care and Administration (Oral/NG feeds)
- Companionship and Recreational Activities
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Physical Exercises and Activities
- Transport Assistance and Escorts
- Personal Care and Hygiene (Showering/Bed bath)
- Respite Care (during the regular caregiver’s days off)
- Night Caregiving and Surveillance
- Check-in Visits
- Personal Grooming (Haircut)
- Caregiver Training at Home