Claims can be made for out-of-pocket expenses (“Expenses”) that you have paid on behalf of the Care Recipient during the care visit.
Expenses which can be claimed include:
1. Transport claims (escort service; last-minute deployment; client request)
- Indicate clearly the type of transportation
- Clear indication of the date of travel, locations from point A to point B with amount indicated in the receipt with the transportation company name included (e.g. Grab/GOJEK/Comfort etc).
- Medical Escort only – For Care Professionals (CP) using personal transport, claim will be based on Parking.sg app or car-park meter.
2. Meal claims (purchased on behalf of Care Recipient)
- Clear indication of the price-board of the stall owners and circle by providing images of food purchased for the senior
3. Grocery claims (purchased on behalf of Care Recipient)
- Clear indication of the price-board of the stall-owners and circle (if there are multiple items shown on price-board) by providing images of the price and items purchased for the senior
- It is advisable to purchase from supermarket with clear indication of items and amount stated in the receipt
4. Nursing consumable claims (NGT tubes; dressing etc)
- Clear indication of price shown on receipt with date of purchase and list of items Purchase only from local drugstores (eg. Watsons/ Guardian/ Unity/ Pharmacy)
5. Other claims
- Clear indication of price shown on receipt with date of payment during the session
- Circle items paid by you (CarePro) if there are multiple items shown on the price-list/board
- Indicate in ‘Others Claim’ category for items such as eg. Movies/ Hair cut/ Shopping items
You (CarePro) are not allowed to pay medical bills for the Care Recipient (CR) unless approved by the Care Owner (CO) and communicated to the Homage Operator (HO).
6. Completion of 100 hours Care-Session Claim Examples
- Clear indication of price shown on receipt with date of payment during the training/ check-up before submitting via the Typeform link: https://homagecares.typeform.com/to/ffykPN
- Claim up to maximum $100 for caregiver training/ X-ray under SATA, CPR/AED
Examples of unacceptable expenses include:
- Transport claims made on your own accord
- Meal claims for yourself
- Any other claims (purchased without prior knowledge and approval of the Care Recipients’ families).