Homage Care Professionals (Care Pros) are individuals passionate and dedicated in caring for seniors and families in need.
They are nurses and trained caregivers who have experience in caregiving, from all walks of life.
Our Care Pros undergo a stringent, multi-stage selection process before they start providing care:
- Face-to-face interview with Homage where we test their competency levels and aptitude
- Additional caregiver training with AIC-accredited training partners.
- Reference and criminal record checks
- CPR/AED certification and Tuberculosis screening
- Homage Onboarding Programme, conducted by our senior management, physiotherapist and Nurse Manager
This rigorous process ensures that we attract only the best Care Pros to provide quality care to your loved one.