Non-medical home care is when a certified caregiver helps the senior with activities of daily living (ADLs) safely in the comfort of the senior’s own home.
This helps to support the primary caregiver and free up some of her time. The caregiver can then take a breather or handle other commitments.
Our non-medical/respite home care services include:
Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Care:
- Personal Grooming and Hygiene (Haircut, Showering / Bed Bath)
- Companionship and Engagement
- Grocery Shopping / Meal Preparation
- Physical Exercises and Activities
- Medical Escorts and Transport Assistance
- Night Caregiving and Surveillance
- Vital Signs Check
- Medication Reminders
- Check-in Visits
- In-Home Caregiver Training